Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2009
• Olympic Gold Medalist in 1996
• Played on 13 USA Basketball teams and compiled a record of 114-14 with those teams; two-time World Champion
• All-American guard at Stanford, is the program's all-time three-point shooter and holds Stanford's record for assists in a game, recording 16 against BYU in 1987-88
• Compiled a 101-23 record while at Stanford, and led the Cardinal to the 1990 National Championship; was the youngest Inductee ever into the Stanford Hall of Fame
• Was awarded the 1990 Wade Trophy and was named Naismith Player of the Year in 1990
• Won two Pacific-10 Championships and was named PAC-10 Player of the Year in the 1988-1989 season and the 1989-1990 season
• One of the original players of the ABL, started for the San Jose Lasers and appeared in all three all-star games (1996, 1997, 1998)
• Played five seasons in the WNBA, Detroit Shock (1999), Utah Starzz (2000-2002), and San Antonio Silver Stars (2002-2003); is the All-Time WNBA leader in 3-point field goal percentage