Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2000
• Served as chair of the U.S. Olympic Women's Basketball Committee in 1974-76 after serving on the committee in 1965-72
• Served as head coach for United States women's basketball team that competed in the inaugural Jones Cup Tournament in Taiwan in 1977
• Also served as Chief of Mission for U.S. women's basketball team that participated in the 1975 World Championships and was manager of the team that represented the USA in the 1975 Pan American Games
• Was coordinator of the 1976 U.S. Olympic Basketball Trials and Training that were held at Central Missouri State University
• Collegiate coaching experience includes three years (1966-69) at the University of Iowa, where her 1969 team placed fourth in the first intercollegiate national tournament, and nine seasons (1971-80) at Central Missouri State University, where she compiled a record of 156-63
• Served on a variety of Division for Girls and Women in Sport (DGWS) basketball committees, including serving as the editor of the DGWS Basketball Guide in 1965-66 and rules interpreter in 1966-69
• Served as President of the National Association for Girls and Women in Sport in 1973-74