Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 1999
• One of the game's most prolific scorers, appropriately known as "The Blaze"
• Tallied 3,199 points during a phenomenal collegiate career at Montclair (N.J.) State College from 1974-78
• Three time Kodak All-America selection (1976, 1977, 1978) and the first-ever recipient of the Wade Trophy as the 1978 women's collegiate player of the year
• Earned a gold medal at the World Championships and a silver medal at the Pan American Games in 1979
• Selected to the 1980 Olympic Team, which boycotted the XXIInd Olympiad in Moscow
• Played with the New Jersey Gems of the Women's Basketball League (WBL) and was the league's leading scorer in 1980-81
• Still holds women's collegiate scoring average records for a career (31.7 ppg) and a season (38.6 ppg)