Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Click Here to nominate an individual for induction into the Hall of Fame.
Class of 2002
• Played on the 1976 U.S. Olympic Team, earning a silver medal in the first Olympic basketball competition for women
• Became the first female in the state of Georgia to receive a full athletic scholarship on the collegiate level
• Was a three-time Kodak All-American, receiving the accolade as a freshman at Mercer University and then duplicating the feat her junior and senior years at the University of Tennessee
• Ranked second in AIAW career scoring with 3,204 points and 11th in AIAW career scoring average, averaging 25.0 ppg
• Career statistics also include 1,028 rebounds (8.3 rpg) as well as a 50.0 field goal percentage and an 82.7 free throw percentage
• Played professionally with New Orleans in the Women's Professional Basketball League (WBL)