Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2011
• A 1989 Kodak All-American for the University of Maryland, where over the course of her career she averaged 16.9 points and 5.8 rebounds per game
• One of the most decorated players in Maryland history
• She was the first player in Maryland history to register two seasons of 500 points or more, and one of only five players in school history to score 600 point or more in one seasons (686)
• A member of three ACC Championship teams en route to being named the 1989 ACC Player of the Year, and ACC Tournament MVP.
• A member of the ACC 50th Anniversary Team
• In 2007, she was named an ACC Women's Basketball Legend
• A two-time Olympian, she was part of the USA Women's Basketball Team that won gold in 1988 and captured bronze in 1992
• In honor of being a member of the 1988 Gold Medal Team, the city of Martinsburg renamed the street in which she grew up to "Vicky Bullett Street"
• She played six seasons in the WNBA, scoring 2,018 points during her career