Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 1999
• Commonly referred to as the "Mother of National Collegiate Championships"
• Established the first National Invitational Women's Intercollegiate Basketball Tournament in 1969, hosting a 16-team tourney at West Chester State College, which served as a catalyst in the formation of the Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW)
• Served as the head women's basketball coach at West Chester State College from 1967 to 1972
• Also coached one season at Indiana University of Pennsylvania (1973) and four years at Lock Haven State College (1974-1977)
• Guided West Chester to an undefeated season and the title of that first National Invitational Tournament in 1969
• Recipient of the AIAW Merit Award for Leadership in 1982