Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2010
• The most decorated player in the history of USA basketball (four gold medals and one bronze) and the only American basketball player, male or female, to compete in five Olympics
• The youngest (1984) and the oldest (2000) U.S. Olympic basketball player to win a gold medal
• Played at University of Georgia where she led her team to two final four appearances, three SEC titles and was selected three times in a row for All-SEC First Team Honors
• Inducted into University of Georgia’s “ Circle of Honor” in 1996 and had her college jersey retired by head coach Andy Landers
• Named the USA Basketball Female Athlete of the Year a record four times
• Also a member of the Olympic Hall of Fame, Cairo Hall of Fame, Georgia Hall of Fame and the National High School Hall of Fame.
• Spent nine seasons playing internationally in Itay, Japan, Spain and France