Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2017
• Grant became the first women's athletic director at the University of Iowa
- • From 1973-2000, she was the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women at the University of Iowa, which included 12 NCAA championship sports than won a combined 27 Big Ten conference titles
- • In 1992, she was named the National Administrator of the Year by the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association
- • In 1970, she was given the Ontario Sports Award for Outstanding Contributions to Canadian Amateur Sport
- • In 1998, Grant was awarded the NCAA Honda Award of Merit
- • In 2006, she was inducted into the University of Iowa Athletics Hall of Fame
- • She was inducted into the NACDA Hall of Fame in 2008
- • Grant became a Member of the Board of Directors of the USA Field Hockey Foundation
- • She is a founding member of the Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW).