Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2003
• A relative fixture at the point guard position on USA basketball teams in 1979 and 1980
• Was a member of the 1980 U.S. Olympic Team, which boycotted the Moscow Olympic Games
• Also played on USA teams that competed in the R. William Jones Cup, World Championship, Pan American Games, and World University Games in 1979, garnering three gold medals and one silver medal
• Was selected as the Most Popular Player at the 1979 World Championship
• Helped the University of Maryland reach the championship game of the AIAW Final Four in 1978
• Was tabbed as the Most Valuable Player of the 1978 Atlantic Coast Conference Tournament, leading Maryland to the championship title in the first-ever ACC tourney
• Her No. 44 collegiate jersey was retired and now hangs in the rafters of Cole Field House