Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2001
• Has been involved with the sport of basketball as a player, coach, administrator, and official
• Served as president of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) in 1988-89, marking the first time that a woman was selected to head a national body which governed both men's and women's intercollegiate athletics
• Coordinated the first NAIA Women's Basketball Championship, setting the foundation for the tournament which has grown from a field of eight teams to 32 teams
• Coaches award presented annually to the championship coach at the NAIA Tourney is named in her honor
• Served as a coach and administrator at Greenville College, her alma mater, for 24 years
• Has been actively involved with USA Basketball, serving as an assistant coach and manager for a variety of U.S. teams in international competition, including the 1981 World University Games and 1983 Pan American Games and World Championships
• Was instrumental in the formation of the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame
• Has served on numerous committees, including Kodak All-America, Wade Trophy, AIAW and NCAA Rules Committees
• Received the First Lady Award from the Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union