Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2000
• A five-time AAU All-American, earning the distinction while playing for Iowa Wesleyan, Topeka, and Nashville Business College
• Earned a pair of gold medals in international competition at the 1959 and 1963 Pan American Games
• Was the United States' leading scorer at the 1959 Pan American Games, averaging 11.9 points
• Averaged 7.7 points per game at the 1963 Pan American Games for the third best mark on the U.S. team
• Also represented the United States at the 1964 and 1967 World Championships