Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2005
• A four-time NAIA All-American (1982, 1983, 1984, 1985)
• Became the first NAIA student-athlete in any sport to be selected as a first-team All-American four consecutive years
• Led Southwestern Oklahoma State University to three NAIA National Championships (1982, 1983, 1985), two undefeated seasons, and a four-year record of 129-5
• Selected as MVP of the NAIA National Tournament three times (1982, 1983, 1985)
• Named NAIA Player of the Year three times (1983, 1984, 1985)
• Received NAIA Academic All-American accolades twice (1984, 1985)
• Finished her career as a Lady Bulldog with a school record 2,700 points, at the time an NAIA record as well
• Secured her place in Oklahoma state high school lore by leading Thomas High School to back-to-back state championships in 1980 and 1981 and a three-year record of 77-9 while scoring 3,664 points
• Still holds the career scoring record for the Oklahoma state high school tournament with an average of 37.6 ppg
• Earned Parade High School All-America honors in 1981