Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2010
• Helped lead the University of Connecticut Huskies to the program’s first National Championship with an undefeated 35-0 record in 1995
•Ranks as Connecticut’s all time career leader for rebounds (1,268) and blocked shots (396).
• Two-time Kodak All-American, 1995 Wade Trophy Winner and 1995 Naismith Player of the Year
• Member of the 1996 Olympic Gold Medal Team
• Joined the WNBA for its inaugural season and spent the first five years of her career with the New York Liberty
• Currently a sideline reporter and color analyst for ESPN