Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Click Here to nominate an individual for induction into the Hall of Fame.
Class of 2012
• She helped led University of Southern California to back-to-back NCAA Division I National titles in 1983 and 1984
• She was a 1984 Kodak All-American, a finalist for the 1983 Wade Trophy, and a finalist for the 1984 Naismith Award
• Three-time All-NCAA First Team selection
• Ranks second in rebounds and fourth in points in USC history
• In her 127 game career with USC, she averaged 17.4 points, 9.9 rebounds, and shot 58 percent from the field
• Helped lead USA Basketball to its first ever gold medal in the1984 Olympics
• She played professionally in Brazil, Spain, Italy, and Sicily and was a four-time Italian League All-Star
• She was a first round draft pick in the inaugural season of the WNBA, and she is the first WNBA player to have a son play in the NBA
• She was inducted into the Greater Flint Afro-American Hall of Fame in 2000
• Won a Pan-American Gold Medal and the World Championship in 1983
• Has a high school still standing record of 75-0 wins at Flint Northern High School in Flint, Michigan