Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 1999
• One of the most decorated high school and collegiate women's basketball players in history
• Helped her Riverside Poly High School team post a four-year record of 132-4, notch an 84-game winning streak, and win four straight CIF-Southern Section championships
• Scored 105 points in a single game as a prepster
• Became the first high school player, male or female, to be named a Parade All-American four straight years
• A four-time Kodak All-American (1983, 1984, 1985, 1986)
• Selected as the Naismith Player of the Year three times and earned the Wade Trophy once
• Led USC to a 112-20 record and back-to-back NCAA titles in 1983 and 1984
• Amassed 3,018 points and 1,534 rebounds (23.6 ppg, 12.0 rpg) during her four years at USC
• Guided the United States to gold medals in the 1984 Olympic Games, 1983 Pan American Games, and 1986 Goodwill Games