Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2000
• Played at Louisiana Tech from 1980-84 with the Lady Techsters reaching the Final Four each of those years and winning an AIAW national championship in 1981 and an NCAA national title in 1982 to go along with an overall record of 130-6
• Was a two-time Academic All-American
• Played on the United States women’s basketball team that captured the gold medal at the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles
• Also won gold medals at the 1981 U.S. Olympic Festival and the 1983 Pan American Games
• Played on Louisiana state championship teams all four years at Hammond High School
• Served 15 years as an assistant coach at Louisiana Tech, the last four years as associate head coach, before being named head coach at Baylor University in April 2000
• During her tenure on the Louisiana Tech staff, the Lady Techsters went 403-63, won an NCAA national championship in 1988, and advanced to the Final Four seven more times