Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2003
• A three-time AAU All-American (1959, 1960, 1965)
• Played collegiately at Wayland Baptist College (1956-1960), where she helped the Queens win a pair of AAU national titles in 1957 and 1959 as well as post a second place finish in 1960 and a third place showing in 1958
• Helped the USA capture a gold medal at the 1959 Pan American Games in Chicago
• Served as captain of the USA team that competed in the 1964 World Championship in Lima, Peru, finishing fourth
• Also played on U.S. teams that competed against a Russian All-Star team in 1959-60, including a game at fabled Madison Square Garden, and toured France, Germany, and Russia in 1965
• Won the National Free Throw Title at the 1957 AAU National Tournament, connecting on 48-of-50 free throws
• Has authored eight sports-related books