Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 1999
• Recognized as the single most outstanding player in Asia for a period of 12 years
• Was selected as the MVP of the fifth FIBA World Championships in 1967 as Korea finished second to the Soviet Union
• Has continued to make vital contributions to the sport following her playing career
• Served as the administrator for both the 1979 FIBA World Championships and the 1988 Seoul Olympics
• Has served on committees for both the Korean Basketball Association and the Asian Basketball Confederation