Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2001
• A prolific scorer at Long Beach State University
• Tallied 3,001 points during her collegiate career, scoring at a 23.5 ppg clip
• Selected as the best collegiate player in the nation in 1983 as the Wade Trophy winner
• Was a three-time Kodak All-American (1981, 1982, 1983)
• Established numerous school scoring records, including points in a game (48), which still stand as marks at the school
• Came to Long Beach State following a distinguished high school career at Roosevelt High School in East Chicago, Indiana, which included a pair of state championships (1977, 1979) as well as recognition as Miss Basketball in Indiana
• Was a member of the 1980 U.S. Olympic women's basketball team, which boycotted the Moscow Games
• Played professionally in Europe for eight years, setting a single game scoring record of 99 points in the Italian Championship League