Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2010
• Responsible for the design, development, construction and management of the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame
• Established the Tennessee Lady Vols as a nationally recognized program and brand while serving as the first Women’s Athletic Director at the University of Tennessee
• The Lady Vol Leadership Award is named in her honor, inducted into the inaugural class of the Lady Vol Hall of Fame
• Served as President of the Southeastern Conference Women’s Athletic Directors, helped establish the first women’s SEC basketball tournament.
• Was recognized by Business Tennessee as one of the most powerful people in Tennessee