Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2004
• Has posted a 605-158 worksheet in 25 seasons as the head coach at North Dakota State University
• Has directed the Bison to five NCAA Division II national championships, including four straight (1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996)
• Has led NDSU to 20 national playoff appearances, including nine berths in the NCAA Final Four
• Under her direction, Bison have won or shared 10 North Central Conference championships
• Has received Coach of the Year accolades 28 times on the state, regional, or national level from eight different media, coaching, or national organizations
• Accolades include being named as the first recipient of the C. Vivian Stringer Women’s Coaching Award from the United States Sports Academy and as the NCAA Division II Coach of the Year by the American Women’s Sports Federation in 1986 and 1991 and the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association in 1993
• Was the head coach of the gold medalist South squad at the 1993 U.S. Olympic Festival and an assistant coach for the USA squad that claimed the silver medal at the R. William Jones Cup in Taiwan in 1995
• Has served on USA Basketball’s Select Team Committee, the NCAA Basketball Rules Committee, and the WBCA Board of Directors
• Played collegiately at Purdue University where she was the starting point guard on the Boilermakers’ first intercollegiate team in 1975-76