Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2000
• Guided Immaculata College to three consecutive AIAW Championships, including the first AIAW title in 1972 as well as again in 1973 and 1974
• Also directed Immaculata College to two runner-up finishes in the AIAW Championships as well as five Eastern AIAW Championships
• List of "firsts" achieved by her Immaculata squads includes playing the University of Maryland in the first women's collegiate basketball game to appear on national television (January 26, 1975) and playing Queens College in the first women's collegiate basketball game to be played at Madison Square Garden (February 1975)
• Posted a record of 149-15 for a winning percentage of .910 in seven years as the coach at Immaculata
• Coached the United States to a gold medal at the 1975 Pan American Games
• Continues to be actively involved with the sport of basketball as president of Future Stars USA, conducting camps for girls