Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Linda K. Sharp
Class of 2001
• Coaching career spans 31 seasons with stints on all levels from elementary, junior high and high school to the collegiate and professional ranks
• Served as the head coach at the University of Southern California for 12 years, compiling a 271-99 worksheet
• Guided the Women of Troy to back-to-back NCAA national championships in 1983 and 1984 and a total of three appearances in the Final Four
• Earned WCAA Coach of the Year honors, the Wade Coach of the Year, and Sporting News Coach of the Year in 1984
• Selected as the Pac-10 conference coach of the year three times
• Was 138-85 in eight seasons at Southwest Texas State University
• Served on NCAA Basketball Rules Committee for seven years
• Involvement with USA Basketball includes coaching in the 1979 Olympic Festival (silver medal), the 1981 Jones Cup (silver medal) and the 1987 World University Games