Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Juliene Brazinski Simpson
Class of 2000
• Helped the United States claim the silver medal in basketball at the 1976 Olympics, serving as co-captain of the U.S. squad
• Averaged 8.0 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 4.4 assists during the Olympics and shot a perfect 1.000 percent from the free throw line, connecting on all 16 of her attempts from the charity stripe
• Also served as co-captain of the U.S. team that claimed the gold medal at the 1975 Pan American Games
• International experience also includes a silver medal from the 1973 World University Games
• Earned AAU All-America honors four times while helping John F. Kennedy College win a pair of AAU national championships