Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2006
• The winningest coach in NCAA Division II women’s basketball history
• Has compiled an overall record of 711-193 (.773) in 29 years as a collegiate coach, including six years at Clark University and three years at the University of Massachusetts, with a mark of 554-102 (.845) in 20 years at Bentley College
• Has averaged better than 28 wins per season at Bentley, posting nine 30-win seasons including five straight between 1989 and 1993
• Has guided Bentley to the NCAA Tournament all 19 years, winning 10 regional championships and making seven trips to the Division II Fab Four, including five consecutive, and an appearance in the 1990 national championship game
• Has claimed 14 Northeast-10 Conference regular season championships
• Served as president of the Women’s Basketball Coaches Association (WBCA) in 1994-95
• Tabbed as WBCA Division II National Coach of the Year three times (1993, 1999, 2001) and named Northeast-10 Conference Coach of the Year 12 times