Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 1999
• Coached 21 years on the high school level, compiling a 453-89 record at Marietta, Belden, and Cleveland high schools in Mississippi
• Played collegiately at Delta State for three years before school administrators disbanded the team after deeming the sport too strenuous for girls
• Returned to her alma mater in 1959 as head of the women's physical education department
• Resurrected Delta State's women's basketball program in 1973-74 at the age of 60
• Went 16-2 her first season then reeled off three AIAW national championships (1975, 1976, 1977) and a 93-4 record that included a 51-game winning string
• Retired in 1979 with a 157-23 collegiate worksheet
• The Wade Trophy, given annually to the top women's collegiate player, is named in her honor