Disclaimer: Inductee's biography/statistics are current upon the year of their induction into the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame's Board of Directors serves as the selection committee in determing which individuals are inducted each year.
Class of 2000
• Considered to be one of the leaders in the evolution of NCAA women's basketball
• Served as the first NCAA Women's Basketball Secretary-Rules Editor (1985-1998)
• Currently serves as the national coordinator of women's basketball officiating for the NCAA
• Has officiated two NCAA Women's Final Fours, including the first NCAA Women's Final Four in 1982 and again in 1984
• Has been the primary clinician of NCAA regional women's basketball officiating clinics since 1986
• Has served as senior associate athletics director at Central Michigan University since 1989