Class of 2021
- Callan has served as the USA Basketball Women’s National Director since October 1996.
- Prior to coming to USA Basketball, she spent 10 year (1986-1995) as the director of athletics/activities and two years as an assistant principal for Fairview High School in Boulder, Colorado.
- She is responsible for the women’s teams’ programs, including competitions, trials, training camps, and working as a liaison to women’s competition committees.
- Callan currently serves on the National Team Steering Committee as the chair, the National Team Player Selection Committee, and the Developmental National Team Committee as a non-voting chair.
- Won the 2015 Williams Woods University Alumni Award of Distinction.
- She has directed seven straight Olympic Games gold medal-winning teams from 1996 to 2020 and five of the last six World Championships since 1998 to 2018.
- Honored, along with the 1996 U.S. Olympic Team, as a Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame Trailblazer.
- She volunteered serving on the USA Basketball’s Executive Committee as secretary from 1992 to 1995.
- On the WBCA Board of Directors, Callan has served as Screening Committee Chair, First Vice President, President, and Past President.