Skip to content
View Larger Image
Class of 2021
- Brock started at point guard all four years under Coach Margaret Wade at Delta State University.
- She was a three-time AIAW National Champion from 1975 to 1977.
- At 4’11”, she scored 903 career points, connected on 277 of 335 free throws (82.7 percent), made 313 of 668 field goal attempts (46.9 percent), and she had 474 assists and 343 career rebounds.
- Brock was one of 12 athletes selected to tape Fiesta Bowl-NCAA drug commercials for 1976-77.
- She served as the Delta State’s Best Defensive Player all four years of her college career from 1975 to 1978
- At the 2013 Women’s Final Four championship game in New Orleans, Brock was recognized by the NCAA as one of 12 AIAW great players along with former head coaches and administrators.
- Leading a 120-9 record with Delta State, her uniform number 22 was retired after her senior season and she was inducted into the Delta State Sports Hall of Fame in 1988.
- During the 1976 AIAW semi-final game, she scored 17 points and had five steals which helped to overcome a 13-point deficit and advance to the Championship game.
- In the 1977 AIAW Championship game, Brock scored 22 points versus LSU and did not commit a single turnover.
- Brock was a member of both the 1978 Hanes All-American Classic in Greensboro, NC and the 1978 Women’s All-American Classic in Philadelphia, PA.